I absolutely love living in Arizona. It’s great living in a place that so many people love to vacation at. This means we have tons of amazing spots and fun things to do! I decided to round up a list of some of the places I love to go to for Instagram photos!
I know a lot of bloggers and influencers are constantly on the lookout for spots to really make their Instagram feed look great. These are just some of the ones I love!
1. Teaspressa– This spot is a local blogger favorite for many reasons! The cute seasonal decor and small cozy feeling make for a great photo. They also have a wall outside that looks great in photos!
2. Resorts- We have some of the most beautiful resorts here in Arizona! They are great to take photos at, especially because people there kind of expect you to!
Some of my favorites include- The Scott, Civana, and basically anything close to Old Town Scottsdale!
3. Kierland/ Scottsdale Quarter- Basically anywhere in Kierland and Scottsdale Quarter is amazing for photos! Scottsdale Quarter especially because they will put up things year around to encourage people to take photos there! I always go there in the spring and during the holidays because that’s when the displays are the best.
4. City North- This spot is super underrated! I love it because it’s usually not too busy and there are a ton of spots to take photos. Also there is a hidden speakeasy in one of the coffee shops…shhh…
5. Frontier Town Cave Creek- Cave Creek is an absolute hidden gem that most bloggers don’t take advantage of! This is where I go to shoot a lot of my content when I don’t feel like driving far. Frontier Town is just one of the many spots for photos. It is great year around!
6. Any Of Our Amazing Restaurants– AZ is known for our dining! We have so many great Instaworthy places to choose from. The Henry is a super popular one for photos. I also really love La Grande Orange. Many bloggers hang out and frequent cafes such as SweetDees and Ruze.
7. AirBnb– We have tons of cute Airbnb’s in Scottsdale! I love going to them and getting to take photos. It’s great for getting a ton of content done and not having to worry about people looking at you while you do it!
I hope you enjoyed this post and that it helped inspire you to travel to Scottsdale or to get out and take all the fun photos!