There’s something about fall that makes dates feel extra cozy and fun (even in Arizona)! Here are my top 10 picks for fun dates during the fall, no matter where you live!
1. Grab some festive snacks and have a Halloween movie marathon! I’m planning on doing this with my boyfriend and even creating a cute little invite for him on Canva.
2. S’mores and Stars! Grab a blanket and go outside and roast some s’mores and watch the stars.
3. Pick Pumpkins and carve them! You could turn this into a competition and even have a fun prize at the end. Winners choice!
4. Taste Test Pumpkin Items from Trader Joe’s!
5. Do a Fall DIY! There are endless fall diy projects that you can do! Create a fall sign together or maybe make some holiday decor! Make pumpkin candles or other goodies then then use them together!
6. Tailgate and watch football. This would be an ideal date for my boyfriend I know he would love this one!
7. Create a new tradition for the season!
8. Have a cook off! Use fall items to create. Or make it a spooky one!
9. Bake a pie together.
10. Go to a local event! In Scottsdale we have the Fairmont Princess hosting a really fun one!
These are just some ideas that are inexpensive and fun! I hope you loved this post. I wanted to make it short, sweet, and to the point!