With my birthday happening over the weekend and hitting a milestone birthday I wanted to highlight 25 things I have learned in 25 years!
1. Protect your peace.
2. Your boundaries are your boundaries, don’t let someone disrespect them!
3. When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time.
4. Consistency is key!
5. Invest in yourself.
6. How you love yourself is how you show others to love you.
7. Be kind even when it’s hard.
8. Buy yourself things that make you happy!
9. Don’t let someone tell you who you are, only you know that.
10. Someone else’s opinion of me is not my business!
11. It’s okay to cry.
12. Be a good friend, even if you don’t get the same in return all the time.
13. How someone treats you is more of a reflection of how they feel about themselves.
14. Never let someone dull your shine.
15. Your money is your business, and your business alone.
16. Don’t let someone tell you your business ideas aren’t good.
17. People are too scared to grow, don’t let that hold you back.
18. Lean on those close to you when you need to.
19. It’s okay to be vulnerable with the right people.
20. Everyone is experiencing life differently at the same time.
21. Your work ethic will take you further than most things will.
22. Don’t give up just because it’s hard.
23. Wear whatever you want to wear!
24. Travel and make memories with the people you love.
25. Don’t stay sad for too long, it gets better.